Monday, December 10, 2007
The weather outside is frightful, but the world is so delightful.
It started snowing last night at around 7 while we were outside caroling. It wasn't too cold though and it wasn't really sticking. It started to stick at about 9:30, but still there was less than an inch on the ground. When Brandon got up for school today there was almost four inches on the car, and when I left to walk to school there was over six inches!! I should could tell as I got closer to the school, because the sidewalks had paths through the snow and then eventually they were even shoveled. I really enjoyed my walk until a tree decided to dump all its snow on my head! I'll get him back, somehow.... Anyway, now there is about eight inches of snow on the ground so we're going to go sleding for FHE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet it is beautiful though. Enjoy the next couple weeks...at least you are escaping most of the winter weather there!
I'm glad you enjoyed your walk to school. To bad about the tree branch dumping it's snow on you. I think it's so pretty right after it snows. I'm praying for good weather for you as you travel back up here.
Post a Comment