those are cute pictures! H'es sure growing fast! is he crawling at all?
No, he's not crawling yet. He does roll around a lot though.
Cute pictures! I loved his little tongue sticking out. What a sweet little guy. I loved the pictues of all of you.Mom
What a fun smile. He is cute.
His personality is showing through now. Good pics. Where did you take them? DAD
He is getting so big, and he is cute.
What a darling smile! I want to hold him! Hope you're enjoying Arizona
I miss my little Weezey!!! He is so huge! He looks nothing like he used to. He's so cute though!
We took the pictures at the Mesa Temple and in our house with a towel as the background.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
those are cute pictures! H'es sure growing fast! is he crawling at all?
No, he's not crawling yet. He does roll around a lot though.
Cute pictures! I loved his little tongue sticking out. What a sweet little guy. I loved the pictues of all of you.
Mom
What a fun smile. He is cute.
His personality is showing through now. Good pics. Where did you take them? DAD
He is getting so big, and he is cute.
What a darling smile! I want to hold him! Hope you're enjoying Arizona
I miss my little Weezey!!! He is so huge! He looks nothing like he used to. He's so cute though!
We took the pictures at the Mesa Temple and in our house with a towel as the background.
Post a Comment