Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sick Boy

Poor Isaac is sick today. He was fine this morning but when he woke up from his nap, I felt like I could cook an egg on his skin. I gave hime some tylonel and put him back to bed. He napped for another two hours. He was still super fevered when he woke up but he seemed a little happier. He then layed on the couch for the next 3 hours. Poor guy, its amazing that he didn't get up for 3 hours. His attension span is usually 3 minutes!He enjoyed this little bear cold pack. He even patted his head and tucked him into bed just like Mommy tucks him into bed! I love watching him learn to be a Daddy!

2 comments:

garysharon said...

It's so hard to watch your children be sick and not be able to alleve their discomfort! I hope he gets better soon! Dad

garysharon said...

Poor little guy. You can tell by looking at him, he just doesn't feel good. Mom

Blog Archive