
A couple weeks ago Brandon had a day off so we went to Seattle to ride the "Emery" trains, aka the Seattle communter train. Isaac is really into trains, as I think I mentioned on the last post, and we thought he would think this was super fun.

We rode the ferry over to Seattle and then walked to the underground tunnel. Grandma Powell came with us and we had a great time. Isaac and Lydia loved seeing the "CHoo-choos"!

Lydia wasn't sure she wanted to have her picture taken.

Isaac waving bye-bye to "Emery".
We had a great time in Seattle even though Lydia fell down a flight of cement stairs...
3 comments:
It was a fun day. I still feel bad about Lydia falling down the stairs. Especially since I'm the one one who was holding her hand. Mom
that looks like such a fun day. Isnt' it crazy how kids can fall down so easily. good thing they heal quickly.
Isaac just can't get enough choo-choos can he? Dad
Post a Comment