Our favorite photographer was running a special just as Isaac turned 3, which was perfect. We had her take his pictures and a few of Lydia too.
Isaac is a charming young man. He's sweet most of the time, but loves to pick on Lydia and Kylie.
He loves trains and is so excited to have his new trainman clothes.
He's not a big eater but he loves treats.
He loves to jump and climb all over everything!
He loves to flirt with everyone and says hi to everyone he sees.
He loves playing with Grandma's iPad and knows how to use it better than Mommy.
Jeniffer is awesome! I'm amazed at how she can take two grumpy kids and make them look so happy and cute! Here's her website if you want to check them out. http://www.jenifferbayard.com/
Lydia has the best pouty face. As you can see above.
Best friends
Lydia is a tease. She will act like she's your best firned, right up until you reach of her and then she bawls, showing her true colors, she's a true Mommy's girl. She even does it to Daddy.
She loves to eat. She's always hungry. She never turns down anything, even vegtables.
She is in love with Zebras. They are her favorite. Thanks to Alice.
She also loves snakes, they usually end up eating her all gone and then she becomes the snake.
Grandma, Alanna, Jen, and Kim let me know if you want any prints of these and what size you would like.











5 comments:
You mean Brandon isn't your favorite photographer?? And he can even do them for free for you guys!! :) LOL THe pictures are cute. I think it's fun that they are at the railroad tracks and Isaac loves trains so much! :)
Brandon is the photographer here, right? These were great pics. Dad
No, I was not the photographer. I was working at the time. It was the same photographer we used for our family pictures a few months ago. -Brandon
oh and p.s I would love a picture of the kids. Probably just wallet sizes though cause I don't have room on my desk for bigger pictures. I put wallet size pictures on our fridge and on my whiteboard. Thanks
Alanna
I love the pictures. Their personalities sure show through.
Mom
Post a Comment