We are supposedly having snowmageddon but it doesn't seem like that much snow yet. Maybe we'll get more. The kids had a blast playing outside in the snow. We don't have snow clothes so we just used random fleece things that Mommy could find. The kids didn't care! I put their feet in plastic bags with socks and shoes over to deep them dry. The kids thought that we silly but their feet were warm and dry when they were done!
I made "paint" using food coloring and water. The kids painted the snow for an hour or so. We tried sledding but the snow was too deep and our sled just sunk. :(




5 comments:
Fun Times! Our kids like to use spray bottles like that to decorate their snowmen!
Looks like they had a good time in the snow; got to take advantage of the snow when we get it. Dad
Snow brings fun to children. I'm glad we only get it once in a while. It looks like the kids had a great time. Mom
Looks like fun! I am sure the kids thought it was funny that you used plastic bags but I'm sure they lasted longer out in the snow because they had dry feet. :) I remember the joy that the snow brought me when I lived in WA...not the same feeling I get when it snows here in UT. ;)
I bet the kids had a wonderful time in the snow. We got some snow last night and suposed to get more tonight.
Post a Comment