Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Egg Dye!

The kids and I had a great time dying eggs together.

The loved playing in the "paint." Lydia loved that when she was done she had one orange hand and one green one!

My favorite egg was one Lydia dyed that somehow was left with yellow finger prints on her pink egg.

As you can see we were one egg short. The kids were very upset that Mommy ate one of their eggs!!

Lydia was so funny when they were each eating their eggs. Isaac (he's not much of an egg fan) was done with his egg and left the table about two seconds after he sat down. Lydia's eyes got all big, "me eat Isaac's egg???" She thought it was the greatest idea ever. Lydia is defiantly my egg eater (and food eater in general!)

3 comments:

garysharon said...

I don't know any child who doesn't like to dye eggs. Dad

garysharon said...

Looks like they had a great time. Thanks for inviting me. There was just no way I could fit it in with what I had to get done. I love the eggs. They did a great job. Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids were having fun!

Blog Archive