Today at the doctors office Isaac and I read a book about different sounds. He knew all the answers! Baaa for sheep, woof for dog, and chugga-chugga-choo-choo for trains. I loved his answer for "what sound does a phone make?"
He started making vibrating noises! So cute! Mommy's phone does always vibrate!!
Isaac did great at his checkup! He's 37% for height and 37% for weight. So he's perfectly proportionate!
Shots were horrible! He knew what was coming and had massive meltdowns. They had to poke him 3 different times for one of the shots because he kept shoving the needle out of his arm. It was so hard for Mommy!
Today Isaac is 4 years, one months and two days old.

2 comments:
That's too funny about the vibrating phone sound. You are sure on a blogging roll lately!
I didn't like shots when I was his age, either. Dad
Post a Comment