Ruthann Sharon Powell was blessed on April 14, 2013. In the circle was Uncle Harlow, Grandpa Powell, Grandpa Wood, Daddy, and Chad Johnsrud. Grandma Powell, Grandma Wood, Auntie Sarah, Kylie, Auntie Katy, Charlie, Ryan, Isaac, Lydia and Mommy.
Daddy took a few pictures of our little sillies before church!
We named our sweet little Ruthie after her Grandma Powell. Grandma has been a wonderful example of charity and perseverance in our lives. I hope Ruthie follows in her footsteps!
"Heavenly Father, by the power of the Melchizedek Priesthood and in the name of Jesus Christ we give this child a name and a blessing. Ruthann Sharon Powell. Ruthann at this time we give you this blessing. We bless you with the love of Heavenly Father and to share that love with those you come in contact with and share it with family and friends. We bless you to be strong and healthy so you can enjoy those you come in contact with. We bless you to bring joy, light, love, laughter to those you love. We bless you with many missionary experiences and to bring many friends to the knowledge of their Heavenly Father. Ruthann continue to be obedient and keep the commandments. You are blessed to come to know Heavenly Father's love.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."
2 comments:
It was an honor to participate in her blessing and I enjoyed the time together afterwards, too. Dad
I'm so gad we could be there for this special day. Brandon gave her a beautiful blessing. I love my grandkids. Mom
Post a Comment