Today Bryce got baptized. It was awesome to watch him be so excited. The spirit was so strong. I loved watching all the grandkids watch Bryce and be so excited for him. I'm so grateful for Bryce and his example to my children and our family!
After Bryce's baptism we had a nice birthday party for Bryce. Grandpa Wood told us a Willy story about cutting his finger to the bone. He gave Bryce a nice engraved hunting knife. Grandma Wood gave all the kids suckers with scorpions inside. The kids' expressions were priceless. It reminded us grown ups of Uncle Bruce!
We've loved spending time with so many members of our family. Grandma and Grandpa Snow, Mark, Rachel, Bryce, Alice, Eliza, Charlotte, Sarah, Kylie, Olive, Benny, Mikey, Harlow, Katy, Charlie, And Grandma and Grandpa Wood! (And our family, of course!)









3 comments:
It sounds like you had a good time...I'm glad. Dad
I bet the kids all loved being together. Looks like you are all having a fun time. Mom
Babies have a special trick of putting thier dads to sleep!
Post a Comment