Saturday, May 17, 2008

Weeding in the Sun

Heather was asked by an older lady in our ward who is blind to do some weeding for her. She is gone this week for surgery. She asked her to come over three hours a week and she is paying her $10 and hour. Heather goes and takes her i-pod and weeds for about an hour at a time. There are two planting spots in the front yard and one larger one in the backyard. Heather hopes to get a bit of a tan from being out in the sun. As of now all she has done is fry.
Weeding

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have fried the past couple of days but I am loving it. It means summer is on it's way! glad you can do that to help a lady in your ward.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you don't mind weeding. It's a pretty easy way to earna little extra money as well as helping out at the same time, while enjoying the sunshine. I bet I can guess who will be doing the weeding at your future home. (It won't be Brandon)
MOM

Our Biggs Family said...

I love doing yardwork now...amazing how I fought it so much when I was younger. I have to admit it is a little too hot right now for me to want to be out there now...but I do enjoy being outside when it's not in the 100's! Come visit us and you could probably get a good tan. You should see the kids after yesterday where they spent most of the day in the pool and the outside. They have very definite tan markings from where their swimsuits were!

Micah said...

I voted for Kennedy. So what are you guys going to name him?

Micah said...

Hey, I need your mailing address. One of my adoptive couples sent some baby clothes that their son grew out of and they are really cute and in good condition since he only work them about 2 times. They are new born to 3 months.

Blog Archive