Sorry it's taken so long to get this uploaded. We're slow. Anyway, Baby is a boy! Let us know what you think? Oh and take our poll about Baby's Name! They're just the names that we're thinking of right now. There will probably be more to follow.
I'm so glad to finally see pics of the little one! It is funny how accurate these ultrasounds are to how they actually look... at 11 months I looked at Jamie the other day and I was thinking how he looked JUST like he did in the ultrasound. Your baby already has a look of his own and oh-so-cute!
4 comments:
How about Hugh, Owen or Brock?
Dad
I LOVE ultrasounds of the baby's foot. I want to get one with Tori, but i got a crappy ultrasound tech. :P Oh well, next time.
I'm so glad to finally see pics of the little one! It is funny how accurate these ultrasounds are to how they actually look... at 11 months I looked at Jamie the other day and I was thinking how he looked JUST like he did in the ultrasound. Your baby already has a look of his own and oh-so-cute!
hey i took your poll, I voted for Isaac but I think it's spelled with two a's... it my nephew's name so I am partial :)
Post a Comment