Thursday, August 7, 2008

BYU-Idaho Baby "BIB"


We got an e-mail from the school asking for names of anyone graduated or going to school at BYU-I that recently had a baby or was going to have a baby. Brandon and I both submitted our names to the list and yesturday we got a bib in the mail. They asked us to send a picture to them of the baby after it's born wearing the Bib so the can put it on the BIB (BYU-Idaho Baby) Wall. This is the bib, for obvious reasons baby isn't wearing it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute idea.
MOM

Our Biggs Family said...

that's a fun idea.

Tina Crowther said...

Hey, we got one of those bibs too. I think ours looks a little different though. Brandon looks great. How are you feeling? Sick of the heat yet? Are you having baby in IF? I'm excited for you! Pay attention in those classes!

Melissa said...

Cute bib and cute bib wall idea. I'll have to ask my sister to pick me up one of those. Hope you're doing well!

Blog Archive