Thursday, August 14, 2008
Written Tests
I finally passed all 5 of my written tests for my CDL and various endorsements. In a few hours I will be taking the last part of the testing which is a skills driving test. I don't think I'll have any problem passing that one. Once I do, i will wait a day or two for the Boise office to enter the information into the system and then I can go the DMV and get my license. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck, hope you pass the driving test.
Good luck. I think you'll have fun with the kids as you drive the bus. I just wonder who will drive who crazy first. You or the kids. I think you'll be great.
MOM
That's good that you are "living the dream" Alanna had as a child (being a school bus driver). DAD
Post a Comment