Just thought you'd all like to see a picture of our handsome boy!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(105)
-
▼
November
(16)
- Handsome Boy
- FHE
- Isaac's First Sleepover
- Nap Time
- Isaac helping Daddy with homework
- Isaac getting scared
- A Video for Grandma
- Isaac's first Shower
- Date Night
- Lazy Eater Meets Lazy Feeder
- Isaac
- Grumpy Isaac
- We Voted!
- Christmas Card Pictures
- More Pictures of Isaac
- Don't you all wish you could sing like this kid?
-
▼
November
(16)
3 comments:
How can you tell he's handsome when you have half of his face obscured?
DAD
I think I can see hints of the beginnings of a double chin!
Thanks! Yeah, most foods are starting to appeal to me this week but I usually regret it afterword. I am really into fruit and have been able to stomach almost all of my pregnancy.
Issac is getting cuter by the day! Keep up the pictures!
Post a Comment