Sunday, November 16, 2008

Isaac's First Sleepover

Yesturday afternoon my friend called and asked, "Can Isaac come over and spend the night?" I of course agreed, who doesn't love an Isaac free night. I dropped him off at 7:00 last night and told them to take lots of pictures. They had him sleep in a drawer that they layed on the floor in their room. We picked Isaac up at 4:30 this afternoon. I'm sure everyone had a blast.

3 comments:

garysharon said...

Did Isaac have as much fun as "Mom and Dad" did? DAD

Jeff and Carol said...

You guys are so brave! I was soooo anxious after my kids were born, I wouldn't let them out of my sight for more then an hour! To this day they haven't had a babysitter except Grandma and Grandpa. Sad, I know.

Whitney said...

We had so much fun! There were three of us who were upsessed with Isaac's and fought over who got to hold him. It was worse when we got to church. We fought who got to take him out. I wonder why? haha. He was the loudest one at church, even when he was just sucking his bottle.

Blog Archive