Heather and her mom worked on their new garden today. We went swap meeting and found some nice cacti to add to their cacti garden. When they got home they discovered more cacti in the pots then they thought so they replanted some because the others had covered them when the room in thier pot was taken over. They sure had fun playing in the dirt!!
5 comments:
I would think a pair of thick gloves would be mandatory to work with cacti. DAD
If you use gloves all the small and large spines of the cacti get stuck inside them and they are impossible to get out. A few layers of newspaper work best.
It sure looks like you all had fun. I can't wait to see you guys again. I wish you were still in Idaho, you were much closer then.
Looks like you had a good time. I'm glad you could spend some time with your Mom. The mother/daughter relationship is something that is very special and should always be appriciated.
Mom
Ok, I'm very jealous of your sunshine! I guess that's what you get in Arizona huh? We have sunshine- and 15 degrees! Your cacti are cool though!
Post a Comment