
A couple of days ago Isaac ate an entire container of formula in a little more than a day. He was eating constantly and nothing could satisify him. We figured that since he was that hungry and able to eat that much, we would start him on some rice cereal. He seemed to like it but couldn't quite figure out how to keep it all in his mouth. Lets just say he hade a rice cereal mustash, goute, and a little more on his nose by the time we were through. He has since discovered to keep a little more of it in his mouth and seems to like it pretty well. We still give him a bottle during the day

but give him the rice cereal in the mornings and before he goes to bed at night. I'm not quite sure if he perfers it to his bottle though.
6 comments:
Looks like he is enjoying it. The mess is just beginning.
Mom
It is about time you posted more to your blog. He really is growing. Is that Red hair I see on his head?
He's soooo cute!! :D
He'll grow faster and advance quicker in all the things an infant his age should do now that he's getting more nutritional calories. I can't wait to see the next series of pictures. DAD
I can't believe he is old enough to be eating rice cereal! How fun!
Wow, he's getting to the point when he can really start to make messes...can you wait? He's a cutie, and is getting big.
Post a Comment