Your little Pilates athlete... Dad
Isaac is getting so big! And, again, congrats on your second--I think we're due about a week apart. Craziness! Keep having fun with your cute family!
I can't wait to see you all. It seems like Isaac has really grown since we last saw him. MOM
Sorry, I get distracted easily. Christopher was 10 months old when I got pregnant, so they are just over 19 months apart. A little close, but not too bad. Yours will be closer huh? You're tough though! They're so fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your little Pilates athlete... Dad
Isaac is getting so big! And, again, congrats on your second--I think we're due about a week apart. Craziness! Keep having fun with your cute family!
I can't wait to see you all. It seems like Isaac has really grown since we last saw him. MOM
Sorry, I get distracted easily. Christopher was 10 months old when I got pregnant, so they are just over 19 months apart. A little close, but not too bad. Yours will be closer huh? You're tough though! They're so fun!
Post a Comment