Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's a ...

GIRL!

So we found out we're having a little girl! I'm so excited. It's amazing to me how much more real it makes the baby growing in my tummy feel when I know that it's a little boy or girl. I mean of course I knew it was either a boy or a girl (you hope) but it's so much more real when I can say, "yeah, my baby is a little girl." Rather than saying, "no my baby is an alien." Hehehe. It might still be since it'll be taking after Brandon and me!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey Congradulations!!!! Got any names picked out yet?

Our Biggs Family said...

Spring is excited to have another girl cousin.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! NOw we won't have to dress Isaac up in dresses and bows :)

Matt and kim Cloward said...

i'm so excited for you guys.

Heather said...

Depends on if this kid has hair. She might not.

Tina Crowther said...

Lucky!

Melissa said...

woo hoo! Congratulations! That is sooo exciting.

We are flying from Salt Lake to California. Although my mother-in-law now has me terrified of Soren getting brain damage during rough turbulent. And nobody on that plain better be sick.