Very cute. It is fun to see new pics of Isaac. I love the pics of him with spaghetti. That is a great food for kids...it doesn't get any less messy for years either! I think Thomas is the only one of our kids that doesn't wear just as much spaghetti as he eats still (well, maybe Spring is getting close to breaking even with it!). We miss you guys!
5 comments:
Very cute. It is fun to see new pics of Isaac. I love the pics of him with spaghetti. That is a great food for kids...it doesn't get any less messy for years either! I think Thomas is the only one of our kids that doesn't wear just as much spaghetti as he eats still (well, maybe Spring is getting close to breaking even with it!). We miss you guys!
Thanks for the pics...he looks like he's growing up fast. Dad
yay for little guys growing up! he is so cute!
It was fun to see some updated pictures of Isaac! Looks like h has fun eating spaghetti :)
I loved the pictures. He has such cute expressions. You can tell he's enjoying the spaghetti. Mom
Post a Comment