Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another pictureless update. Sorry no internet at home!

November 17, 2009
Mom and Dad have been here for the last week, along with their friends Ron and Reona Cleaver. We’ve been having so much fun. They got here on Tuesday afternoon. Mom has been working on making the perfect homemade bread recipe. We’ve been in heaven eating hot bread everyday!!
Isaac loves having so many people here to give him attention. He’s discovered that Grandpa always has a soda pop with him and loves when he shares! He’s been having some sleeping issues since they’ve been there, but finally slept through the night last night. We were very pleased this morning when we saw that we got a full night’s sleep too!! Isaac is getting better and better at folding his arms each time we have prayer. Two nights ago he folded his arms at the beginning and then got so excited that he was doing it that he clapped threw the rest of prayer. It was hard for me not to laugh the whole time I was praying! I love watching my little man grow and learn things. I guess if he’s learning to pray we must be doing something right!! (Maybe)
Tomorrow is 33 weeks. I can’t believe we’re already to the single digits on weeks. We scheduled our tour of the hospital yesterday, we’re going on Saturday. We can’t take Isaac with us (no one under 12 is allowed) so we’ve been waiting for a Saturday when we have a babysitter. Mom said she’d watch him so we’re taking her up on the idea. This pregnancy is going great. I don’t have hardly any swelling, which makes me happy because my feet were already not fitting into my shoes by this time with Isaac. I’m planning on waiting as long as possible before I quit my job. We figure the more we can save before this baby is born the better. My aunt gave us all her girl clothes to go along with all the boy clothes that we have for Isaac. It’s been one of the nicest things. We’ve only bought Isaac about ten outfits since we moved here because we’ve had all her cute things for him to wear. The outfits we have bought have mostly been for family pictures so everyone would match and his Halloween costume.
Brandon and I are so happy. I love coming home from work and having the three of us play together or spend time together. Our little family just gets better and better everyday. I didn’t think that was possible because it seemed so great when we first got married, it was hard to believe that I could ever love him more, but everyday it grows.
This weekend there is bull riding at the farm down the road from us again. We love going to watch because you get to sit so close. Last time Isaac was scared of all the clapping, hopefully this time he’ll be excited and will enjoy seeing all the animals.

1 comment:

garysharon said...

Thanks for the updates...It's good to feel your family is growing closer together. Dad

Blog Archive