Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Hello From baby Lydia Alice Powell
Yesterday, Heather had a doctor appt. They said that she was dialated to a 3 and the doctor stripped her membrain. He then told her to go to hospital to take a non stress test and to get some other tests done. During the tests at the hospital the nurse was worried about how little the baby was moving. They determined that we were not going to go home.
They started her on antibiotics for the baby and then later started the pit. By the time they started the antibotice she was dialated to a 4. When they started the pit about an hour or so later she was to a 6. They said that even without being enduced that she would have been comming to the hospital in the middle of the night anyway. She proceded from a 6 to a 10 in about 20 min.
Heather had mentioned that she felt like she should push only moments before the nurse came in to check on her. When the nurse saw her she said DON'T PUSH! I NEED TO GET THE DOCTOR! Lydia Alice Powell was born at 11:20 pm on Jan 5, 2010. She weighed 7lb 5 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long.
She has a lot of hair and we are excited to have her as a part of our family. We love her soo much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! I'm glad Lydia is here safe and sound. I can't wait to see some of her and her big brother!
she's a cutie. I am glad all went well! I love her blonde hair! Hope her jaundice clears up fast
Congratulations. I'm glad everythign went well. Fast labor huh? Did you have any time for an epidural? Cute name!
So fun to see the pictures of her. Thomas was under the billy lights with the billy blanket too. Only we had already come home and had to go back 2 days later. I love all her hair. Has Isaac seen her yet?
Yeah! Finally! I can hardly wait to see her & hold her. Congratulations! What a sweet little girl.
What I beautiful baby! Good job Mommy!! :D
Congratulations!! :D
Thanks for the pics ... She looks a lot like Isaac with her mouth, eyes, nose and her hair. Dad
yay! Congratulations! She is a cutie and I'm so glad all went well.
Post a Comment