![]() |
| Flooding |
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Flooding
It has been rainging off and on for a few days now. Last night it just poured down really hard. It was windy and stormy. I left to go home teaching and by the time I returned home the retention pond in our front yard was full. The side yard and part of the backyard was flooded as well. Isaac thought it was fun to play in the water this morning until he fell down because his shoes were being suctioned by the muddy bottom. It was really pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It was fun to see some pics of where you live. OUr kids had fun playing in the floods down our street yesterday too! I especially love the pic of you with rolled up jeans and sandals.
Everyone seems to be getting crazy weather but I can't stop thinking about the people in Haiti!!! I love the picture with your jeans rolled up!
I'm glad it's not just us getting rain. Although I am glad we haven't flooded. Looks like Isaac had fun with you playing in the water.
Mom
Ok Lydia is so cute!! seriously... so cute and itty bitty!! Jane and Lydia can be in pride and prejudice together someday....
Post a Comment