Monday, March 29, 2010
New Truck
I decided to sell the 4Runner and look for a bigger truck to help us move when I finish school. It's been about 2 months since i sold the toyota and I've been looking for a replacement since. Last week I found this truck. It's a 1994 Ford F150. It is newer than the 4Runner and has more space to lugg our things wherever we end up going... plus it's got more power. If the truck looks dirty in these pictures it's because it is. With the 2" suspension lift and the 33" mudders, it's a great off-road toy as well. The gray spots are primer where there were a few dents that were taken care of. All in all, it's a sound truck and I thinks it will work great as a second vehicle. Tinted windows are a lifesaver in the summer... BONUS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks nice!
It looks nice and I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it. Mom
Post a Comment