
Lydia went to the doctor today. She got two shots in her big booty. She did super awesome and only cried a little bit, it was more of a please don't do that again than a painful cry.
She weighed 23 lbs and was in the 75% for weight and the 10% for height. So she's short and chunky!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
4 comments:
It was fun being with her and Isaac yesterday at the park. Dad
oh poor Lydia.. I hate shots in the bum! lol I've only had one but I still didn't like it! She looks so cute in that pic! She is getting so big from the last time I saw her which doesn't seem like that long ago! Jett has 9 month appointment coming up.. I think he gets shots on this one.. poor guy.
She is a cutie. I'm glad that she did so well with her shots. Mom
I am amazed at how quickly they get over the shots when they are little. It is so much easier to do shots at the younger ages...just wait until the kindergarten shots come. That's when it really gets tough.
Post a Comment