The kids enjoyed the five hour drive to Auntie Rachel's house. They watched a movie, played gator eats the care bears, and took a long snuggle with the care bears. Man I love these little ones!
I'm glad you got there safely and that the kids napped for you. Have fun.Mom
I'm glad that you all are having fun there. I am enjoying the quiet here at home and being able to do some things that i want to do and get done.
I hope one of them is organizing the family room...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm glad you got there safely and that the kids napped for you. Have fun.
Mom
I'm glad that you all are having fun there. I am enjoying the quiet here at home and being able to do some things that i want to do and get done.
I hope one of them is organizing the family room...
Post a Comment