That is such a great moment. Every night as we lay Joshie down to bed he says, "Goodnight Mommy. I love you Mommy." He does the same at naptime. I'm excited for him and Isaac to play and get into all sorts of mischief this summer because Joshie has learned well from Sammy. Hopefully he won't teach Isaac too many tricks!
Im sure he'll teach Isaac lots of tricks, and Isaac has a few up his sleeves too! It'll be super fun to watch them play together. Lydia will be so excited to see a BABY and to tag along with Spring and Mary!
I loved it the other day when Isaac was laying on the couch watching cartoons and he jumped up and ran to me and said hug. He needed a hug from me. It melted my heart. He is a loving little guy. Mom
4 comments:
That is such a great moment. Every night as we lay Joshie down to bed he says, "Goodnight Mommy. I love you Mommy." He does the same at naptime. I'm excited for him and Isaac to play and get into all sorts of mischief this summer because Joshie has learned well from Sammy. Hopefully he won't teach Isaac too many tricks!
Im sure he'll teach Isaac lots of tricks, and Isaac has a few up his sleeves too! It'll be super fun to watch them play together. Lydia will be so excited to see a BABY and to tag along with Spring and Mary!
Don't ever forget those special times. They seem to come to infrequently! Dad
I loved it the other day when Isaac was laying on the couch watching cartoons and he jumped up and ran to me and said hug. He needed a hug from me. It melted my heart. He is a loving little guy. Mom
Post a Comment