Thursday, July 14, 2011

AWESOME Ferry ride!

My sister-in-law and her family are here visiting for the next couple weeks. Brandon and I have been having a blast spending time together!

Today I took Thomas, Spring, Joshua, Isaac and Lydia to ride the Edmonds/Kingston ferry. My brother, Harlow, works for the ferries as a second mate. He took us up to the Captain's area, where the kids were each allowed to drive the boat! The kids were bouncing off the walls with excitement. Spring even got to blow the horn!

It was so much fun to get to spend some time with my neices and nephews. I loved getting to know them a little better!






1 comment:

garysharon said...

They were sure excited to tell us all about the fun day they had. Thanks so much for doing that with them. Also for taking the other 2 to the bounce houses. Mom