It's been a long time in the making, but our house finally closed. We couldn't be more thrilled!!
It's located within a two-minute walk to the church, the elementary, the junior high and the high school!
The kids have each picked out their very own rooms and picked out their own paint. The green and purple is the before picture of Lydia's room. We love the way both rooms turned out!
Next time we head over to the house we will take one of the family in the front. (Probably tomorrow!)




3 comments:
I loved helping out last week and I'm sure Mom did, too. Dad
I can't believe mom let dad on a ladder. Looks like a fun time. Congrats.
I wasn't there, when Dad got on the ladder. Plus it's a short one so I think he can handle it. I'm glad the house finally went through for you. You'll have fun turning it from a house into your home. I love the bedrooms. Mom
Post a Comment