Bruce wasn't able to make it for the family reunion but came for a visit two weeks later. We had a great time showing him and Tara around town. We even took them crabbing.
WOW! SOunds like you had a summer like ours...full and fun! It is so fun to read about your adventures and see pics of your family. Thanks for making the effort and finding the time to update the blog, allowing us to be a "part" of your life even though we are so far away. I know it is not easy to find the time to do it but I am so grateful you do.
3 comments:
WOW! SOunds like you had a summer like ours...full and fun! It is so fun to read about your adventures and see pics of your family. Thanks for making the effort and finding the time to update the blog, allowing us to be a "part" of your life even though we are so far away. I know it is not easy to find the time to do it but I am so grateful you do.
It looks like Ruthann is as "crabby" as what you're holding (HAHA). Dad
Glad you had fun with Bruce while he was here. Mom
Post a Comment