Thursday, September 26, 2013

Preschool


The kids started preschool this week.  We've been talking about it for weeks and they were so excited! On Tuesday they had an open house which was basically a practice day where parents stayed with thier children.  Isaac and Lydia both cried when it was time to go home.  Wednesday was their first real day and they had a blast. As soon as I got there Lydia asked if she could go to school again tomorrow too! I don't think she understands that she's going to go everyday for a long while.

On the way home they both said their favorite part was getting to stay and play WITHOUT MOMMY!

On the way to school Isaac and I had this conversation:
Isaac: Mommy, I really need to go poop.

Mommy: You'll have to wait until we get to school. You can't poop outside.

Isaac: Yeah, because only chickens and dogs are allowed to poop outside. Nothing else.

Mommy: Other animals poop outside too. Only humans poop inside.

Isaac: They do? Insert open mouth

2 comments:

garysharon said...

They both look so good in their first-day-of-school outfits! Dad

Anonymous said...

It was fun listening to them tell me about school. They sure had a good time. I love their smiles. Mom