Monday, October 29, 2007

My Work

These are pictures that I took of the art gallery on campus. A couple of them are taken from up in the mesanene on the second floor looking down. I work in the Spori Art Gallery on campus. My main title is the lighting technicia, but I do a lot of other things. Our latest project that we've been working on since January is an invintory of all the art throughout the whole campus.
Spori Gallery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is fun to see pics of your work...now it makes it nicer when we are talking and you tell me about work. I will have a better idea of where you are. So, what were people's comments about your new 'do' today?

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you got a job working with art. it's something I know you enjoy. I liked seeing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I used to work in the Spori building too!

Blog Archive