Sunday, October 21, 2007

Snow Again!?!?!?!

Late Saturday morning around 11 o'clock we hear pounding outside. We opend the blinds and looked out the door and saw that it was hailing! It was comming down pretty hard. In a matter of minutes the roads and cars were all covered. After about 5 minutes it stoped and turned to snow. Heather had to run out and make a snowball and throw it at me. She missed me but hit the railing and it exploded and I was wounded by the shrapnel. In return I locked her outside without a coat for a minute or so. After another 15 minutes or so it had stoped alltogether. It soon cleared up and was nice the rest of the day. It was a freak storm... but then again, this is Rexburg, Idaho. What else could you expect?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is crazy...i like your pumpkins...they look great. We are taking the kids to the pumpkin patch later this week so then we will carve pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what a little snow can do. Look at the fun you had because of it. See snow can be fun!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I agree with mom's comment that "snow can be fun." We too got some snow this weekend. I actually just don't like having to drive in it and I don't like it when it snows so hard that it makes the kids have to stay in at recess. Hope you don't freeze this winter in Rexburg. I really don't miss that weather!

Blog Archive