Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pantihose Pirates Continue!!!

We invited a family from our ward over tonight to decorate halloween sugar cookies. It was a blast. After, we took plates of cookies around to various families in the ward. We would nock on the door and run leaving the plate and a note that said, "you've been spooked" on thier step. Heather took pictures from afar as Josh and I did the doorbell ditching. We all had a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time spreding Halloween cheer. I especially like the nylon over the face effect.

Anonymous said...

What a fun activity. We need to do that again this year with the kids. I know how much you love Halloween. This was such a good way to share that enjoyment with others. So, what kind of cookies did you make?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! The nylon is an especially good additive to the activity!

Anonymous said...

We got the idea for the ghostly soles from a Family Fun magazine.

Blog Archive