Saturday, April 26, 2008

A day at the park

We went to the park so that Willow could get some of her energy out. She absolutely loved it, but was panting almost as soon as we got there from her running in circles.

Brandon decided that Willow needed a drink. So he grabbed my water bottle and let her have a drink out of it! Gross!

Her she is again getting her slobber all over it! It'll have to be washed now.
And of course, it was a park in Idaho so there has to be some sort of giant gun for the kids to play on. And here is my big kid, Brandon happy as can be with his giant gun.
After walking around at the park we saw that there was a baseball game going on so we watched some boys, they were about tweleve play a game. Willow loved all the time she got to spend outside. I must say Brandon and I rather enjoyed it too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this time of year when it starts to get warmer outside and can spend time at the parks! :)

Micah said...

Hey! You are in Idaho? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl yet? How are you feeling?

Andrea said...

yay for going outside! isn't springtime great?

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fun time at the park. I bet Willow loved being able to run and play. MOM

Our Biggs Family said...

Spring is the greatest. I have to admit this weekend got really hot though for it still being April. It was in the 90's on Saturday and Sunday. HOT!

Micah said...

Yay! A Boy! How exciting! You are back in the Ho! Sucky! Well, we are good. We are preparing to move back to Poulsbo because B'ham sucked! I am trying to find a cheap place to live here that will let us bring the cats. Well, update me with the pregnancy. I'm so excited for you. What are you going to name him?

Melissa said...

Hi Heather! Good to hear from you and thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm assuming you are still around Rexburg. How much longer will you be there? Scott and I might come back for him to teach as a sabbatical replacement this winter and next fall.

About my sewing machine... I splurged (tax refunds helped) and bought a Singer 7470. I am really enjoying it. It made me nervous to by a computerized machine, because I'm paranoid about it breaking, but I've decided to just enjoy it now. It does have a little warranty.

Hope all continues to go well!