Here are some random pictures of Isaac from this past week. He is growing soo much now. When I look at the clothes he wore just last month, I wonder how he ever fit into them. He is quite the chunk compared to his tiny begining.
He is such a cutie! I'm glad he's growing! I wonder if he'll ever catch up to Joshua? :) The Christmas party pictures were cute too! I love his santa outfit.
It's amazing how fast they do grow. We look at Joshua and are amazed at how big he is and how fun he is. Today when he woke up from his nap I brought him out and Joel had just gotten home from work. Joel started talking to him and he immediately starting grinning from ear to ear and kicking his feet. IT is so fun to see them grow!
What a cutie pie! He definitly looks like Brandon but at the same time has so much Wood in him. Are you guys making a trip to Washington for Christmas?
6 comments:
he has gotten to be quite the little chunk. He's going to give Joshua a run for his money.
I think he will catch up to his cousin later next year at the rate he's going. DAD
He is such a cutie! I'm glad he's growing! I wonder if he'll ever catch up to Joshua? :) The Christmas party pictures were cute too! I love his santa outfit.
He really is getting bigger. What a little sweetie.
MOM
It's amazing how fast they do grow. We look at Joshua and are amazed at how big he is and how fun he is. Today when he woke up from his nap I brought him out and Joel had just gotten home from work. Joel started talking to him and he immediately starting grinning from ear to ear and kicking his feet. IT is so fun to see them grow!
What a cutie pie! He definitly looks like Brandon but at the same time has so much Wood in him. Are you guys making a trip to Washington for Christmas?
Post a Comment