Isaac got a few plastic tubs full of clothes from his great aunt a while back. Not all of them fit him but he is slowly growing in and out of them. This is his newist addition to the wardrobe.
He sue is cute in his blue robe. Thanks for putting videos and pictures on th blog. I love being able to see him as he grows and develops. It helps makes it easier being so far apart. Mom
Fun video. I can't believe he will stay put in one place for so long! Just wait...soon he will be lunging for and crawling all over your computer when he is down on the ground like that! :) He has a cute smile.
My doctor put me on meds to stop the contractions. It's kind of working except my cervix is still shortening to quickly. I hear from my doctor tomorrow to see if I need to go on bedrest.
4 comments:
Holy cow, your baby is so dang cute!! I can't believe he's so big already, he was just a little baby last time I saw him, Time sure does fly!
He sue is cute in his blue robe. Thanks for putting videos and pictures on th blog. I love being able to see him as he grows and develops. It helps makes it easier being so far apart. Mom
Fun video. I can't believe he will stay put in one place for so long! Just wait...soon he will be lunging for and crawling all over your computer when he is down on the ground like that! :) He has a cute smile.
My doctor put me on meds to stop the contractions. It's kind of working except my cervix is still shortening to quickly. I hear from my doctor tomorrow to see if I need to go on bedrest.
Post a Comment