So the handle on Isaac's bedroom door broke a couple of weeks ago. We've just been using the door without shutting it, but today we had a small problem. Isaac's door has accidentally shut before but usually its not problem, we just twist the parts that stick out and then the door will open. Today, on the other hand, didn't work quite like that. I put Isaac down for his nap, but he was whining so I went to check on him, when I realized we had a large problem. Isaac's door was locked, and the door handle was no where to be found.
After fiddleing with the door for about an hour I finally gave up and asked the neighbor to come over and see if he could help me free Isaac. It took him about ten minutes to figure out how to help get the door open. There was banging and knocking on the door, but still we found Isaac like this:
7 comments:
Shame on you for locking him in his room...you must have been very upset with him to do that (HAHA)! Not really! DAD
POOR LITTLE GUY. I'm surprised he slept through the noise.
already locking him in his room and he's not even a year old! :) That's too funny! He'll never let you live this down...even though he won't remember it happening (kine of like my sister being put in a cardboard box to sleep when she was a babay)
That is great that he slept through it all.
I think heather has it in for Isaac. She let's him fall of the bed, she falls down the stairs while holding him, and now she locked him in his room... All when i'm not around to defend him. No, seriously, she is a wonderful mom and wife!
Thanks a lot punk
It will be something he will be reminded of over and over and as the years go by the story will get bigger and bigger. He doesn't look he was to worried about it.
Mom
Post a Comment