Isaac is seven months old today. I can hardly believe it. He's finally starting to get some fat on his cheeks and he has little fat little boobies on his chest now. I absolutly love having him and watching him grow. Isaac is learning so many new things now. He now trys to feed himself his own bottle, but isn't always successful because he hasn't figured out gravity. When he's sitting up he'll suck his bottle as hard as he can but get nothing out because he doesn't turn it upside down. He rolls over now like its old hat especially when you're trying to change his diaper. He likes to be bare but we won't let him roll around that way. He can also balance on his own and sit for quite a while before he topples over. He laughs any time anyone looks at him and loves to show us all his beautiful smile. He's just starting to fit into 6-9 month clothing. He loves to eat, espesically oreo cookies, although it takes him about a week to slobber one to nothingness.
6 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe he's already 7 months old!
Those are some cute pics. Can't wait to see him again. DAD
I love the picture of him on top. It's like he's a little man reading the paper after a day at work.
He is so cute you guys!
There's nothing better than Oreo cookies. I love the picture of him with the paper. I agree with Jen he looks like a little old man reading the newspaper.
Mom
I can't believe he is already 7 months old! Time really flys! He is so adorable. He looks just like you heather!
Post a Comment