Sunday, June 28, 2009

No Bull !!!!!!

On Friday we made cookies and took some over to our neighbors house. We got talking with them and they invited us to go to a bull riding competition Saturday night. It was just a small one here in Wittmann. It was a lot of fun and very exciting. Some of those bulls were mean. Isaac loved it. He only go scared a few times and that was from the crowd screaming around us.
Of course I took my camera along. I got a few good shots. I have only had time to edit one of them so far, so that's all you get for now. As I finish the rest I will post them at http://www.bpowellphotography.photoreflect.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun place to go! I enjoy going to rodeos! Glad Isaac had a good time

garysharon said...

It sounds like you had a good time. I'm sure the pictures turned out good.
Mom

Our Biggs Family said...

Isaac is looking so grown up. We are excited to see you all again soon.

Blog Archive