Monday, June 15, 2009

Workn' On The Truck

I was outside working on the truck and Heather and Isaac came out to talk with me while I worked. Isaac was playing on the ground and discovered my tool box. Boy was that a find! Of coures he wanted to play with everything in it. I guess he wants to tinker on cars like his Dad. Although I think the tools he was holding made more contact with the inside of his mouth than the truck. Good thing I keep my tools clean!
Isaac Automotive Tech

3 comments:

garysharon said...

He was sure having fun. It won't be long and he'll be your little grease monkey. The cokld toold must have felt good on his gums.
Mom

garysharon said...

Makes me remember times you were with me while I was working on our cars years ago. Dad

Chad and Elizabeth said...

So cute! He just wants to be like his daddy!

Blog Archive