Those pics of your family in L.V., I presume, show you're having fun. Mom's favorite (and mine, too, by the way) is Isaac and Brandon shooting a rifle at the shooting gallery with Brandon pointing and Isaac following his pointed finger. Dad
um, what are those pictures of Isaac with the writing on his back? Was he tested for allergies? I love all the pictures. It's fun to see how the kids are growing. I especially like the one with you and Isaac and the gun
Thanks so much for posting the pictures. I love seeing the kids as they grow. Lydia has changed she doesn't look as much like Isaac as she did. I really like the picture of Isaac with you showing him how to shoot the gun.
4 comments:
Those pics of your family in L.V., I presume, show you're having fun. Mom's favorite (and mine, too, by the way) is Isaac and Brandon shooting a rifle at the shooting gallery with Brandon pointing and Isaac following his pointed finger.
Dad
um, what are those pictures of Isaac with the writing on his back? Was he tested for allergies? I love all the pictures. It's fun to see how the kids are growing. I especially like the one with you and Isaac and the gun
Thanks so much for posting the pictures. I love seeing the kids as they grow. Lydia has changed she doesn't look as much like Isaac as she did. I really like the picture of Isaac with you showing him how to shoot the gun.
So what is Isaac allergic too? It looks like you had a lot of fun in Vegas.
Post a Comment