Saturday, September 25, 2010

Isaac's new shoes

Great Grandpa Powell (Larry Powell) send Isaac's some money for his birthday. While we were at the store today he would not leave these shoes alone. He liked them better than the toys we looked at. I guess that doesn't really surprise me because he plays with the box of shoes at our house as much or more as he plays with his toys. He just loves shoes. These shoes light up and are toy story shoes. He loves them. Every time he stomps his foot he makes his little gasping face. I love it! He just gets so excited about everything.



On another note, Isaac now thinks that all buses, trains, semi-trucks, and even small trucks have horns. When we are driving in the car, he is constantly saying "dude, dude, dude," (his version of toot toot toot.) whenever one drives by. Then he pulls the imaginary horn cord. It's so funny. I guess the train rides in Scottsdale really made an impression on him.

11 comments:

garysharon said...

I love his shoes! He is so cute when they light up. Mom

garysharon said...

I love his shoes! He is so cute when they light up. Mom

Anonymous said...

I love his shoes! He is so cute when they light up. Mom

Anonymous said...

I love his shoes! He is so cute when they light up. Mom

Anonymous said...

I love his shoes! He is so cute when they light up. Mom

garysharon said...

I love his shoes! He is so cute when they light up. Mom

garysharon said...

I love his shoes! He is so cute when they light up. Mom

Anonymous said...

I love his shoes! He is so cute when they light up. Mom

garysharon said...

woops! I didn't think it was going and kept clicking the mouse. So now you have lots of comments you can delete. :)

Our Biggs Family said...

WOW! Mom must really like his new shoes! His expression is pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Lots of comments from mom! :) I love his expression at the end! Priceless

Blog Archive