Thursday, April 7, 2011

Growing Beans

A couple of weeks ago in nursury, Isaac "planted" some beans. They put them in a bag with a moist paper towel and then we put them in the windowsill.

We forgot about them for a couple weeks and they sprouted. I figured Isaac would be super happy and couldn't wait to show him.

When he got up from nap I had him come look at his seeds. He started bawling and threw the biggest tantrum I've ever seen him throw. He wanted his beans back. I guess he didn't really understand what was going to happen. Poor little guy was upset about his beans for almost 20 minutes before he finally calmed down.

Guess we'll try to grow some again another time so he knows that its normal!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

garysharon said...

That's something he'll get used to in time and he'll get excited for the next time he gets to do it. Dad

Blog Archive