Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Working in the Garden
I'm trying to get my parents eight planter boxes weeded so that we can start planting some yummy fruits and vegetables! I'm excited for all the summer squash I'm going to eat! This morning Isaac slept in, so Lydia and I went out to work on the boxes together. We only got one box done before she was done hanging out outside. She didn't like walking on the grass that was as tall as her knees! Her balance just wasn't good enough to stay on her feet! Isaac woke up when I layed her down for nap so we had breakfast and some cuddle time before we headed out to weed two more boxes. It was so fun to watch him work so hard to pull the grass out as hard as he could. They would hardly budge for all his work. We found lots and lots of worms in the dirt, Isaac kept calling them snakes. He would dig them little holes and then put them "night night" in their new houses. He didn't like to touch them though, and kept saying, "come here bug, here bug, here bug," while holding his hand out. They never came to him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute...Dad
Post a Comment