Friday, May 27, 2011

16 months, 22 days

My sweet litte girl is 16 months and 22 days old. I can't believe how fast she's growing up. We had a little photo shoot today because it was so beautiful outside. We did it at just the right time, as soon as we came in it started pouring and hailing!




















Mommy and daughter feet.


16 months:


*she loves to climb; I seem to find her on the table all the time


*she never stops jabbering/talking


*she loves going to nursury with Mommy and Isaac


*she always asks for the TV on in the car, but never actually watches it


*she always wants to play with her brother


*she loves to hit, we're trying to break the habit


*she loves to sleep; we love to let her


*she loves to eat and begs whenever she sees food


We love our little princess and are sure glad she's in our family! Lydia you're a keeper!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! And Henry loves hitting too. For no reason at all. He especially loves hitting babies. It's hard to deal with but I think he's starting to grow out of it....hopefully....

~Micah

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie

Matt and kim Cloward said...

She really is a cutie. can't wait to see you all in July.

garysharon said...

I see her personality in the pics. She's different than Isaac in many ways. Thanks for the post! Dad

garysharon said...

Cute pictures. She is a cutie. Mom

Blog Archive