Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Train Rides

On Saturday, Grandma Powell and I took the kids to a park in Port Orchard that has a mini-train that you can ride. It was AWESOME!!
Isaac was so excited!

Lydia and I rode the train 3 times but Grandma and Isaac got to ride 4 times! Lydia was a little restless and tired. She wouldn't sit still on the last ride and I was afraid I was going to get yelled at! You're not supposed to rock, wiggle, turn around, or stand up on the train.



Isaac thinks that train rides are the greatest thing ever! He loves all things trains.

Isaac and Grandma Powell riding the trains.


These trains are fantastic and I would recommend them to everyone. They run every 2nd and 4th Saturday, they're free to ride, and the lines were super short. It was a great day!


4 comments:

garysharon said...

Looks like you had a great time. Sorry I wasn't there to share in the fun. Dad

Our Biggs Family said...

Looks like a very fun place to go. I'm sure Isaac was in his glory too.

garysharon said...

It was fun and such a nice day. I love how excited Isaac was and how much he talked about all he saw. Mom

Matt and kim Cloward said...

It looks like so much fun. and it also looked like a beautiful day.

Blog Archive