Sunday, November 20, 2011

Precious moments.

Today I am grateful for those little moments that children bring into your life, you know, those moments that bring peace, joy, giggles, and love into your heart. A few days ago while I was driving home from Silverdale, the kids were a little cranky so I told them a story. They love stories and Isaac requested a Santa story.

I made up a story about a little boy named Tommy. Tommy's daddy lost his job and they didn't have enough money to buy food or toys for Christmas. Isaac started crying, I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Mommy, we give mine piggy (aka his piggy bank, it's clear full, we just bought him a new one.) to poor Tommy. His Mommy buy him snackies and toys with mine monnies." Isaac was so concerned about poor Tommy. He made my heart melt.

2 comments:

garysharon said...

He is a tender hearted little guy. It was so sweet when he was telling me about it. Mom

garysharon said...

They just can't separate reality from fantasy when you tell stories. They don't realize you're making the story up as you go. What an imagination he has! Dad

Blog Archive