Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oversized Willow Continued: Pictures

As I promised, I am posting some pictures of Willow as she is stuck under the kitchen benches. She was trying to get to a ball that rolled under there. Then when she got that we tossed a treat under there to see if she could get them. There are also a few pictures of her on my lap. We took her to get blood work done earlier today because she is getting spayed on monday. We weighed her at the vet and she now weighs 31.1 lbs. There were several other dogs there that she was able to socialize with. One of them was an Alaskan Malamute / Mastif mix. That dog weighed 130 lbs. Now that's a big dog! I guess Heather can no longer complain about the size of Willow.
WILLOW

1 comment:

Jeff and Carol said...

HAHHAHA! That's hilarious!

Blog Archive